DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
- A job will be invoiced as a day rate, multiplied by the number of the days booked for the job. Invoices for all jobs will be issued immediately after the job is completed and are to be paid within 14 days of invoice unless otherwise stated.
- If cancelled within 7 days of the proposed commencement of the job, then 100% of payment will be payable. This will be invoiced after cancellation and is payable within 14 days.
- Post production/editing are to be considered part of a day rate, and are to be paid within 14 days of invoice. All payments are to be made using bank transfer.
- A late payment fee of 10% per week applies to all transactions unless by prior agreement.
- If the conclusion of a job runs over schedule for reasons in the client’s control, extra day(s) required to complete the job will be invoiced in full.
- By accepting our terms you are agreeing to the terms stated here.
EXPENSES AND ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Mileage expenses within the UK will be charged at 45p per mile. Accommodation and other expenses will be invoiced plus 10% administration fee.
- Exceptional expenses may be payable by agreement, in advance. Otherwise, all expenses are to be paid within 14 days of invoice.
- On occasion it may be necessary to get special permissions from the CAA in order to fly. On such occasions bookings will be subject to an admin fee agreed prior to the job commencing. Time required to obtain these permissions from the CAA will be invoiced as necessary. If flying abroad, we may require additional time in order to get permissions to fly. With this, there may also be additional cost.
- All costs quoted are exclusive of VAT and so this will be added on at the point of invoice as appropriate.
- A full day is classed as 8 hours working and half days are 3.5 hours. If a day or half day is booked and the job runs over, then 30% of the rate will be charged for every additional hour required.
- Unless authorised by the CAA, we will not under any circumstances fly above 400ft (Above Ground Level) or outside of a 500m radius of the drone Pilot.
- Our Permissions for Commercial Operation (PfCO) are granted by the CAA and are held in accordance with an agreed Operations Manual. We cannot legally work against any rules set out in this manual. The pilot will inform the client if anything is likely to breach these rules.
THE PILOT’S DECISION IS FINAL
- If at any time the Pilot feels that the flight will risk injury to persons or property, or that the demands of the client are unreasonable, the flight will not go ahead. A full explanation for this decision will be given.
- Our clients may see our certificate of insurance (£5m public liability insurance), our Operations Manual, a copy of our PfCO and our Terms of Business at any time.
- Unless contractually agreed prior to the commencement of filming, Drone Your Ltd will retain copyright of all imagery and data content. The client will get complete use of all imagery and data we obtain for their specified projects but the client will not be able to re-sell our footage or allow 3rd party companies to use the product without prior agreement. We also reserve the right to prevent any output of our content until full payment has been received. If this is not possible due to time restraints, Drone Your Ltd will need a specified date of payment in writing and until this is received, no content shall be distributed.
- We (Drone Your Ltd) reserve the right to use any of the content gathered for our own promotional activities. We also reserve the right to upload our footage to stock footage libraries after the footage has been released for it’s original purpose.
- Please be assured that all enquiries will be dealt with in complete confidence and an NDA (where applicable) will be adhered to at all times.
POSTPONEMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Naturally our work is affected by the weather. If the job cannot be achieved because of the weather then we will try our best to re-schedule the job for another day.
- If however you no longer require our services then time spent on the job to date will be invoiced within our standard terms.
- ‘drone your…’ is a trading name of Drone Your Ltd. Drone Your Ltd is a registered company in the United Kingdom with company number 10215914, with registered office address at Pendragon House, 65 London Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK, AL1 1LJ.
- These terms are subject to change at any time without prior notification. (03/05/17)